Sunday, April 12, 2015

Our Life

     I have missed journaling about my family.  I stopped 2.5 years ago when Dad had cancer.  Its not fun writing and pondering the unhappy events life throws your way.  Now I am going to resume my family's history and write.   Is being honest too much?  I have been hushed, be little in in humanized the past decade.  I no longer know a healthy balance --but I am finding it.
    This is a a memoir of a single mom who has regained her life.  My battle is sadly not uncommon but simply not shared.  I am going to try and share the whole truth and nothing but the truths --are you ready for the journey.  Too bad --its irrelevant because we do not get to choose our timing.  BUT we do choose to live and enjoy life.  I have decided to do embrace life and truly live.  Are you ready for a story --This is really juicy come and laugh, cry and be anxious with us!
     My name is Twanda --my kick ass alter ego.  I live with three amazing, talented and beautiful BUT demanding princesses.  I fill my days, nights, thoughts, and dreams with ways to make sure they have a good life.  I am dedicated and then go above that dedication in a selfless path to ensure that whatever is best has as high of chance to happen.
     Divorce was a foreign word until almost two years ago.  Now it has enveloped an everyday way of life.  Being a single parent (meaning dad is not really in the picture) is not a dream job, especially with a lack of near by family for support.  I have amazing friends, and a church that supports me in the most merciful ways.  Plus, I have a Savior who knows my pain and a Father in Heaven who listens tenderly to my pains, fears, and needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment