Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Living The Dream

     My life at times is beyond surreal.  This morning I spent almost 2 hours straightening out a medical mess from my injuries last October.  As I sat on hold, I was paying bills and found a $2k tax bill What! Then a few people contacted me to get into princess academy, another who wanted to teach Princess Academy, bills were being paid, several texts for business.
     I finished in tears.  I sobbed as I tried to gather my things as I rushed out the door.  First I knelt in a prayer for strength. Was this my life?  I still need to find GPS trackers and organize a couple of home things --yikes plus change my sheets and oh how I just need 30 minutes to clean my bathroom. Should I liquidate more to make sure all the credit cards are paid off?  Shaun finally responded to visitation for the girls and it reminded me of the steps I needed to make to ensure their safety --jumbled thoughts and jumbled life.
     Where much is given, much is required.  I have a beautiful home, great kids, the knowledge of the gospel, blessed with talents, great friends and an amazing ward.  Last week I was blessed with meals to make, people to cheer, wedding to help plan, events to support, kids to help with, sewing projects to serve with and more.  It made me feel awesome!  Then I was bombarded with news and told from a Heavenly Father that Shaun had unkind plans and knowing if I stayed close to God all would be well.  I choose faith versus fear --I choose to enjoy life and to see the good.

No comments:

Post a Comment