Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Its Done

     I love my basement!  Truly love, love, love it.  It is very prideful.  I'm sorry but I just want to roll in the excitement for a few days.  I have missed my princesses and I am so excited to get classes going:)
     My white guest room is so inviting and begging to be used.
     My bathroom and its vintage sewing desk sink with a waterfall, lit faucet is spectacular.  Plus the bathroom sign -love Wonder Woman's crown.
     Check out my kitchen's industrial look.  I love how my pipe shelves turned out and how open it is --aesthetic BUT easy to utilize and cook in.  I have granite counter tops --beautiful and two ovens.  Plus I have pull out spice racks, a hip fun faucet, and outlets that pull up from the middle of the island.
    NOW the rest filled with fun, vibrant energetic colors.  Begging for you to come create and explore.  two chandeliers --yep definitely fit for a few Princesses.
    Let the sewing, crafting and blossoming begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment